Personalized guidance for your children’s college selection and admissions process.
Get expert support from Bright Horizons with important college challenges at no cost to you, including:
- Navigating the complex college admissions process
- Selecting the right high school courses and extracurricular activities
- Narrowing options and selecting the right college for your child
- Choosing the right college savings plan
- Determining the best way to pay for college
Guidance is provided by experts, including former senior admissions and financial aid officers from some of the nation’s most well-known colleges.
- Learning Center: An online learning environment for you to access on demand, including videos, resources, tools and frequently asked questions targeted to your student’s academic level. It’s a great starting place for introducing the benefit to your whole family.
- Personalized Guidance: Consult with admissions and college finance experts in personalized, one-on-one phone sessions tailored to your needs. Discuss your family and student’s questions surrounding the ins and outs of applications, get impartial guidance, create plans for high school, and more.
- Discounts on Tutoring and Test Preparation Services: Receive discounts when you participate in online tutoring through Revolution, and/or test preparation services through Arbor Bridge.
Examples of Services Provided
- Customized College List: Simplify the college search process with a custom list of colleges and universities based on your student’s preferences, interests, and academic record. The list is created by an admissions expert based on a detailed student questionnaire and features a brief informational profile and estimated chance of admission for each school. A link to the questionnaire will appear on the left-hand navigation bar starting February 1 of your student’s junior year in high school.
- Essay Review: Help your student craft their best application essays with exclusive written feedback from our experts on college application writing supplements and activity resumes. Each eligible student can receive up to 15 essay reviews per year.
- Quick Questions: Get written answers to your specific questions through the Quick Questions tool. Experts post replies within one to two business days on the My Questions page, accessed via the left side navigation under your name.
Get started today
To get the most relevant and timely content for your family, go to Bright Horizons and create an account. Click on First time here? and enter the following when prompted:
- Allstate employees and AFI associates: Employer Username: Allstate; employer Password: Benefits4You
- Esurance associates: Employer Username: Esurance; Company Password: Benefits4You
- Contact the Bright Horizons Help Desk at (888) 527-3550; or
- E-mail Allstate@getintocollege.com