Where in the World is Cyber Sam?
Find Cyber Sam before Annual Compliance ends!
Grab your team of five and set off on your quest to travel the world in search of Cyber Sam. He’s scheduled to speak at an upcoming data conference and we must make sure he arrives safely. However, we misplaced his itinerary and now cannot find him! We know he was planning to visit several locations in the Allstate Family of Companies prior to his conference. Over the next few weeks, accumulate steps to reach different destinations and help us find Cyber Sam before Annual Compliance ends.
This 21-day quest begins on June 25 and runs through July 15. Your team can register in advance, beginning June 11. All your steps must be synced by July 18 to be counted.
All team members who advance all the way through the challenge and find Cyber Sam will receive 1,000 additional Virgin Pulse points and be entered into a sweepstakes to win $100 in PulseCash to spend in the Virgin Pulse store on gear, gift cards or donations. See Sweepstakes rules.
This team steps challenge is sponsored by Allstate Good Life, Allstate Information Security and Enterprise Business Conduct.
Create or join your team on Virgin Pulse, which you can access through Your Benefits ResourcesTM or through the Virgin Pulse app.
- When you join the challenge through Virgin Pulse, you can create a team of five members or join an existing team.
- If you leave a team after the start date, you’re out of the challenge. (They’ll miss you — and you’ll miss all the action.)
- If you join after the start date, some of your steps might not count. (Skip the heartache — join before the challenge starts.)
- You’ll need a step or activity tracking device or app that is compatible with Virgin Pulse and linked to your account. From your Virgin Pulse home page, find "devices and apps" under your profile to check/add/remove devices and to see what is compatible.
- All Allstate employees, Esurance and Answer Financial associates as well as their spouses/domestic partners enrolled in an Allstate Medical Plan coverage option (including HMOs) are eligible to participate.
- All steps must be synced by Thursday, July 18.