March Mania 2019
Up for some friendly competition?
The March Mania 21-day team steps challenge will run from March 19 through April 8, 2019. Teams of five can progress through the challenge all the way to the March Mania championship. Each team's goal will be to average 35,000 steps per day (that's 7,000 steps per individual team member per day). Along the way, you’ll earn points towards the rewards offered through Virgin Pulse. Learn more.
If your team advances all the way through the tournament to the championship, you’ll receive 1,000 additional points and be entered into a sweepstakes to earn a $100 in Virgin PulseCash for each team member. PulseCash can be redeemed for all types of prizes, such as gift cards and fitness trackers. See sweepstakes rules.
Create or join your team on Virgin Pulse, which you can access through Your Benefits Resources™, or through the Virgin Pulse app.
- When you join the challenge through Virgin Pulse, you can create a team of five members or join an existing team.
- If you leave a team after the start date, you’re out of the challenge. (They’ll miss you — and you’ll miss all the action.)
- If you join after the start date, some of your steps might not count. (Skip the heartache — join before the challenge starts.)
- You’ll need a step or activity tracking device or app that is compatible with Virgin Pulse and linked to your account. From your Virgin Pulse home page, find "devices and apps" under your profile to check/add/remove devices and to see what is compatible.
- All Allstate employees, Esurance and AFI associates as well as their spouses/domestic partners enrolled in an Allstate Medical Plan coverage option (including HMOs) are eligible to participate.
- All steps must be synced by Thursday, April 11. The 1,000 additional points earned by completing the challenge will be credited on Monday, April 15.