What's more important than your health? Not much.
For 2019, you can choose Allstate Medical Plan coverage under the:
- Allstate Medical Savings Plan or
- Allstate Medical Value Plan or;
- An HMO, if available in your area
Learn about your options. All options provide 100% coverage for eligible in-network preventive care, including routine physicals, well-woman and well-baby/well-child exams, immunizations, and recommended age/gender-appropriate cancer screenings (e.g., mammograms and colonoscopies).
Medical Plan Facts
- Find a Health Care Provider/Third-Party Administrators
- Deductible and Out-of-Pocket Maximums
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Contributions
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Benefits
- 24/7 Nurse Line
- Health Risk Coaching Program
Saving Money Using Your Medical Plan
- Be a Good Health Care Consumer
- In-Network Care Can Save You Money
- Premier In-Network Providers (Northern Illinois only)
Keep in mind:
- You must certify your tobacco use status each year to qualify for tobacco free rates/surcharges.*
- If you or a dependent need Hearing Aids, learn about a special program offered by our Vision Provider.
For complete plan information, see the:
In all instances, the official plan documents, and not the information contained on this website or any other document, will control and govern the operation of a plan. Allstate reserves the right to modify or terminate any plan and/or any plan provisions, terms or specific benefits at any time and for any reason.
*Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. A surcharge for tobacco use will be assessed against all employees who enroll in the Medical Plan and who do not attest to being tobacco free. You might qualify for an opportunity to avoid the surcharge even if you are not tobacco free. Contact us at the Allstate Benefits Center and we will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find an alternative that is right for you in light of your health status.