Build a better you
You now have a new, more flexible way to earn wellness incentives through our wellbeing vendor, Virgin Pulse. Virgin Pulse uses the latest science to help you achieve meaningful change. The company is part of the Virgin Group which also includes Virgin Airlines and Virgin Records.
Am I eligible for wellness incentives?
You are if you're:
- Employed by Allstate, Esurance or AFI; or
- Enrolled in the Allstate Medical Plan (including HMOs) through your spouse/domestic partner.
How much can I earn in 2018?
- Up to $200.
How do I earn wellness incentives?
- Register on the Virgin Pulse website. If you're:
- Earn points by taking part in eligible wellbeing activities.
- Examples include: Uploading steps from a compatible activity tracker; tracking steps, sleep, nutrition or Healthy Habits. The more you do, the more points you earn. For examples of how many points you can earn for sleep, nutrition and steps, click here.
- Accumulate enough points and the company pays wellness incentives to you as shown below:
Total Points Earned Wellness Incentive Paid Level 1 5,000 points $20 Level 2 10,000 points $40 Level 3 20,000 points $60 Level 4 40,000 points $80 Totals 40,000 points $200
- To see the many ways you can earn points, go to the Virgin Pulse website, available through Your Benefits Resources™, and visit How to Earn under the Rewards tab.
Want the app?
Read: User Guide and FAQs Web: support.virginpulse.com Live chat: member.virginpulse.com, Monday – Friday, 2:00 am- 9:00 pm Eastern time Call: 833-536-4198, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Eastern time Email: email@example.com
Things to Remember
- Wellness incentives for those enrolled in the Allstate Medical Plan are deposited into an account (either a Health Savings Account or a Health Reimbursement Arrangement, depending on the coverage option you are enrolled in) that you can use to help pay for qualified health care expenses like doctor's visits, prescription drugs, dental and vision expenses — and even certain over-the-counter expenses.
- Wellness incentives for those not enrolled in the Allstate Medical Plan are provided through payroll and subject to all applicable taxes.
- Wellness incentives earned by domestic partners are taxable income for the individual employed by Allstate, Esurance or AFI.
- Your privacy is important to us. Please know that individually identifiable medical information reported after the completion of wellness activities will not be reported to your employer.
For information regarding the Medical Plan, see the:
In all instances, the official plan documents, and not the information contained on this website or any other document, will control and govern the operation of a plan. Allstate reserves the right to modify or terminate any plan and/or any plan provisions, terms or specific benefits at any time and for any reason.